Making your own jewelry items with the things and bead you love is what everyone is doing now a days. Many people are also into making their own jewelry items. Making jewelry can be a really good source of earning good money and make a better living. Not only I but a lot of other women and even men have entered this line of fashion and have succeeded tremendously. Some do it for fun and some do it for passion and business. To make creative items, everyone needs quality jewelry making supplies. It is important for every jewelry maker to be aware of the kinds of supplies needed for jewelry making.
- Handy Hand- While making jewelry sometimes you require another helping hand to help you out in making jewelry. You can get this tool easily from the market. It has got a magnifying glass with it that helps a lot in fixing jewelry pieces together.
- Beading Mat- This mat ensures that all the beads are held in place. These mats are made in such a way that they do not allow the bead to roll out of sight.
- Pliers- A plier is always a necessary tool included in the jewelry making supplies that will assist you in adjusting the jewelry pieces right in place accurately. These also help the jewelry maker in wrapping the wire in some specific jewelry items. Broken jewelry can also be fixed by this.
- Needle Files- After the wrapping of the wire for the jewelry, a needle file is used to file the end of the wide to give it an un-edgy surface.
- Bead Reamer- Adjusting the size of the bead can be done with a bead reamer that can also make holes in the beads for easy passing of the cord.
- Wire Guards- These act as protectors for the wire to prevent them from damaging so that the jewelry item lasts for long.
- Tweezers- For untangling the bead work, tweezers can be used without damaging any other part of the jewelry item. Anytime you want to restart your work from any part you can use the tweezers for this purpose.
- Memory Wire Shears- For cutting plated chains and thick wires, these wire shears can be used.
- Nipper Tool- This is also one of the essential tools needed for jewelry making. It has got an angled blade with it that cuts the beads from between to get a close cut.
- Chain Nose Pliers- These are also necessary to have with your jewelry making supplies as they help in closing and opening of rings, crimped covers, wire bending and etc.
Not only these jewelry making supplies can be used in jewelry making but I have also used them in making the kits for designing jewelry. These kits can also be further sold out in the markets with the jewelry items. You can use these supplies to make jewelry and kits to earn maximized revenue for your business.